COVID-19 Information and Guidance
The West London Clinical Commissioning Group have issued the following COVID-19 information and guidance.
For up-to-date information on Coronavirus symptoms and guidance and what this means for you, your family and friends.
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or essential work
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Sign up to be an NHS Volunteer: www.goodsamapp.org/NHS
Keep checking the GOV.UK website as information changes
Live in Kensington and Chelsea?
Check your local Council’s website and search Coronavirus for the latest information on what’s happening in the borough.
If you’re a resident and would like to help support a community response, visit www.voluntarywork.org.uk for more information and to register as a volunteer.
Local voluntary sector organisations can visit kcsc.org.uk for further support and guidance.
Live in Westminster?
Check your local Council’s website for regular updates on what’s happening in your area.
Visit onewestminster.org.uk to find out about local volunteer opportunities and the support available for voluntary sector organisations.
- Doctorsoftheworld.org.uk for COVID-19 information in different languages
- Mencap.org.uk for COVID-19 information in an easy to read format
- Mind.org.uk for tips, guidance and information on how to look after your mental health
- Healthwatchcwl.co.uk for COVID-19 support pack and signposting
Author: Michelle Jackson
Posted on: 26th March 2020