Working for us
Community Living Well brings together a range of clinical and wellbeing services to provide coordinated access to mental, physical care and social wellbeing support. These services are provided by a partnership between NHS and Voluntary Sector organisations.
Here, you can find job opportunities with our partner organisations.*
Senior Peer Support Worker and Peer Support Workers
Due to an expansion in services, Kensington & Chelsea Mind is looking to appoint 4 new Peer Support Workers to join our established Peer Support team.
Kensington & Chelsea Mind is the delivery partner for NHS Community Living Well Peer Support Service. The service operates alongside other clinical and wellbeing services to offer: one to one peer support, peer support groups, social peer support, training and workshops for people with complex, common and stable long-term mental health needs.
You will be working as part of an NHS integrated mental health service to deliver community-based peer support. You will be building and maintaining constructive working relationships with people who use our services, carers, colleagues and community networks.
The successful candidates will have:
- Experience of recovering and living well with a mental health condition
- One year’s knowledge, training or experience in peer support work
- Knowledge of recovery approaches in mental health
- Knowledge of the values and principles of peer support
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Ability to use experiential sharing of own lived experience
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency and confidence in using zoom, Teams and Skype to deliver support options
- The ability to monitor and respond to the need for self-care
- The Senior Peer Support post will also have a minimum of one year’s supervisory experience in a peer support setting
How to apply:
Please contact [email protected] for full job description and details.
Closing date for applications: 6pm on Friday 25 June 2021
Interviews to be held on Zoom. Dates to be confirmed.
Due to the anticipated larger number of applications, we are not able to respond to applications individually. If you have not heard from us by end of 1 July 2021, your application has not been successful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Voluntary Sector Support Officer (Health & Wellbeing)
This role at Kensington and Chelsea Social Council (KCSC) will provide specialist advice and support to voluntary and community organisations (mainly charities and social enterprises) which deliver health and wellbeing services within Kensington and Chelsea, and North Westminster.
For more information please view the job description and personal specification.
The deadline for application is Sunday 27 June, midnight.
*These job opportunities are advertised by Community Living Well on behalf of our partner organisations. Please see the relevant website links and job descriptions for more information about each organisation and role.