Skip to main content

Employment Support

Covid-19 Service Update

The Employment Team are still accepting referrals and all of their work is being done over the phone.

They will also provide one-off advice, guidance and signposting for those who would like some information on their current employment situation.

Please note – there is a waiting list for these services.

Who does Employment support help?

The Employment Service is for people over 16 who experience mental health problems whilst under the care of their GP, and their carers.

It can support you if you want to find work or are struggling in your current job because of a mental health problem.

What support does Employment offer?

The Employment team offers a wide range of practical help, advice and coaching support. They can help to answer any questions you have about jobs or employment. Your dedicated Employment Adviser can help you:

The Community Living Well employment service also supports you to learn a wide range of skills to help you get a job. These include:

How to access Employment

You can refer yourself by contacting Community Living Well or completing the form on this website. Alternatively you can also ask your GP or other professional involved in your care to refer you to Community Living Well Employment. For our list of eligible GP practices please click here.

How to contact Employment

The best way to contact the Employment Support team is by referring yourself to Community Living Well using the online form. You can also call on:

Tel: 020 3317 4200

Services are provided from:

Our advisers may also be able to meet you in other locations in the borough.

How we can help